Saturday, September 22, 2012

My First Adventure


As soon as I opened my bag, the smell hit me. Nail polish fumes. Could only mean one thing...

An EXPLOSION!


Cleaning up my mess. 



Realizing toilet paper is not supposed to be thrown down the toilet.



 Ah well, welcome to the Coke Side of Life! (and my first Telanovela in the background!)


Seriously... look how huge that bottle is!

Also, regarding the TvNovelas... they would have me believe brown eyes are in the minority. DON'T BE FOOLED! 

3 comments:

  1. i had a drink explode in my back...give me a call! 97680633

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Justin I don't have a phone! But we're hoping you can hang out with us tonight! Call Stacy if you get this!! :)

      Delete
  2. Breakable/squooshable/leakable stuff always--ALWAYS--goes into sealed ZipLoc bags. I'm not even a missionary and I know this!

    ReplyDelete