Monday, December 17, 2012

BLOG POST CHALLENGE

My laptop battery is less than 2%.

Here goes:

Hi.

I'm heading home in under 48 hours!

I just made that up, I don't actually know the math of this. If I pause to count it out, the computer might die.


Today my 12 graders asked to take a picture with me. Like I was the Gringa Novelty. No, I was the Gringa Novelty.

I asked them to send it to me, but I guess I'm not that much of a novelty.


I'm soopa tired. This guy got arrested for driving soopa drunk.



And avec ça, je dois dire au revoir!!!!!!


JE T'AIME!!!

GROS BISOUS, ANNA VANDERLOO!

3 comments:

  1. BISOUS BISOUS (i'm catching up on some blog reading... so forgive my late responses)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, in addition, that driver was Canadian, we should send him back to Canada... let the mounties deal with him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. heehee! I'll deport him myself if it means a free trip!

    ReplyDelete