Thursday, October 4, 2012

la la la

So my 8th graders hate me (and by hate, I mean are likely plotting my demise as we speak) and a 12th grader proposed to me at lunch. Such a range of emotions that I just can't keep up. My favorite grades (they always ask me and I pretend like I don't have favorites. HA!) are 9th and... yeah, probably 9th. I also like 7th minus the bratty girls, and I do like 10th/11th... honestly, I like all grades, MINUS 8th!!!! Ugh.

I'm not making any sense, I know. I haven't gradually built up the suspense over why 8th is awful, but please just accept the fact that they are all mad. I also give them many reasons to dislike me-- especially I think they love being kicked out of the classroom/ yelled at. So now they are on the offensive and seem to make a sport out of how soon they can get me to order them out of the room. Today's record was 4 minutes into class. 6 kids were sent tromping down to the principal. It is quite likely this was a relief for both of us.


No comments:

Post a Comment