Sunday, January 13, 2013

some reading material for you

I write this blog quite selfishly-- not with an audience in mind, but more of what I would want to read / know about.

When I was deciding to come here, I voraciously tore through blog after blog, trying to get answers to all of my questions-- and figure out which questions to ask.

With that explanation, if you are reading this in the future and considering Honduras (or just are curious about life in Honduras in general), let me paint you a picture through the words of others--


1. The drama of the Peace Corp pulling out

2. 20 Things You Probably Didn't Know You Didn't Know About Honduras



(will add more later)

byeeeeeee!

2 comments:

  1. I am going to respectfully refrain from reading those blogs and I know they will tell me you are living in a very dangerous country and that worries me. And instead I will continue to pray for your safety!

    ReplyDelete