Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Please, Josh Ritter-- will you marry me?

I thought about posting that on Facebook but considered you'd write me off as just another fan girl. Not true. This is REAL LOVE, guys.

:P


Anyway, let me recount some other ridiculousness.

I've spent about three days with no water, save for my jug of drinking water. Simple actions such as flushing the toilet required filling up a gigantic bucket and carting it up treacherous stairs in order to force-flush the commode.

Trying to wash my face and chest would have been comical to watch as I attempted to pour water over my body with a drinking bottle.... it went everywhere. Then my soap went flying.


Water is back on... for now.


Better head to bed now while Josh Ritter is dodging my proposals.

xoxo

H

No comments:

Post a Comment