Thursday, April 18, 2013

drip drip drop little april showers... (please!)


Yesterday the temperature was 103. 

Today felt ten times hotter as there was no electricity all day long... meaning the fans didn't run, I couldn't splash water on my face, and the students were cranky as all get-out. (Ok, maybe I was the cranky one...) 

but seriously

ahhhhhhh


still melting tonight.

When I moved into Eric's apartment (P.S. that was six months ago) his fan did not work and I've yet to replace it. I pulled my bed right underneath the ceiling fan. I used to think it was neat how high the ceilings were, but now I'm rather unimpressed by the ineffective fan ten feet above my head.

Even though I've told my students I'm 73, I know this is not due to any hot flashes.

Apparently we're due for another rainy season soon. This morning I was awoken by a torrent... it sounded SUPER loud... but didn't do much to cool things down.

No comments:

Post a Comment